On Thursday, June 18, 2015, Steve P. Rados, Inc. was awarded by Los Angeles Department of Water and power, the Elysian Reservoir Water Quality Improvement Project.
Contract value is $17,658,000. Anticipated Job duration is September 2015 to October 2017.
Scope of Work: The project will entail:
- the excavation of a 9000 cy detention basin
- Selective demolition of inlet and outlet structures
- New 800’ of 48” welded steel pipe bypass
- Cast in place valves control vaults
- Two control buildings
- Installation of a new floating cover