Steve P. Rados, Inc. is currently seeking a senior estimator specializing in structural concrete work. The primary objective of this position is to work as part of an estimating team focused on Heavy Highway and Treatment Plant Construction.
- Define and quantify scope of work in preparing comprehensive construction cost estimates for projects
- Thoroughly analyze drawings and specifications, ensuring all requirements are in the estimate
- Solicit sub-contractor and vendor pricing in preparation of cost estimate
- Provide estimating productions for scheduling
- College degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in the Heavy Highway and Treatment Plant industry
- Local knowledge of the construction industry
- Must be fluent in English – written and oral
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, HCSS HeavyBid and P6 a plus
- Ability to make decisions, work independently and coordinate estimating colleagues
- Ability to meet critical project deadlines, willingness to work as a Team Member
Steve P. Rados, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a full range of benefits including a competitive salary, vacation, sick leave, 401-K Retirement Plan with company match.
For more information, please contact Derek Rados
or call (714)835-4612